Experience the true creative nature of consciousness. Rewrite your programming. 5% of the time we exist within the conscious creative state and the other 95% of time we are replaying programs that we learnt earlier in life, of which maybe 70% are detrimental or in opposition to our current desires and outlook (Bruce Lipton Biology of Belief). So, become aware of your conscious thoughts, capture the process of thinking that is thought in process because experience is the actualization of thought in this physical reality.
However, this is not easy if you are already so disconnected that you can no longer control your thoughts let alone observe them and implement a conscious strategy of belief replacement in your life.
Addictions, PTSD, OCD, repetitive thoughts, & manifested emotions such as anger, grief, shame, depression and anxiety, all exist now as a program of the subconscious mind.
Erase these programs with Iboga.
Iboga enables you to wipe these programs and you need to know what new programs you wish to create instead. This neural plasticity that the Iboga world so often talks about can be likened to the theta programming that we went through from ages 2 to 7 yo. Maybe this is why so many tell you to search for your inner child in your Iboga experience, so you go back to that stage in your life where behaviours were programmed, some you can call traumas, if you wish. But there is never anything that exists that cannot change. And you don´t need to categorize your Iboga experience by searching for your inner child either.
With Iboga you set up the conditions for theta state activity, where you can now program yourself, consciously, as an adult, with your wishes and desires. Your environment is always your petri dish, this time, more so than ever, thinking positive thoughts really works now. You have a chance now to create new structures for your life ahead. So magical this chance appears but life is magic and existence is creation. Bassé!!
#consciousness #iboga #ibogaretreat #youcreateyourreality #epigenetics #brucelipton #costarica #costaricaretreat #plantmedicine #plantmedicineretreat #theta #thetaprogramming #ptsd #depression #anxiety #OCD #repetitivethoughts #grief #magic #biologyofbelief #positivethinking #Creation
Comments are closed.